Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B62 Students
- A-58 Students
- B48 Students
- A-35 Students
- B+23 Students
- C+18 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-11 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
- Very Good34
I had the chance to enter classes that really challenged me. These teachers wanted nothing but to better you and as a student about to enter college, that made the difference. The interaction between teachers and students is what this a great atmosphere. Teachers here at Valley love their job and as a student you can tell that they do. But the way they still challenged you is what is appreciated. The dual-enrollment credits that can earn college credit as well as the preparation for AP and ACT test. Every student here that takes their education seriously, has a good influence on others which creates a good atmosphere. Small school praise education and that is what separates Valley High School from others.
- 3 months ago
What I like about this school is that there are really great teachers that help you in school. My freshman year was a blast especially because I am very involved in sports and in clubs. I love the school, but if there were something i would change is school lunch and instead of having Mondays off I rather have Fridays off. I love the teachers especially Mrs.Hill. The fact the her Ace class is super fun and always active, I love how she helps me and other students finish our I cap requirements and thanks to her more students will be able to graduate because they have I cap requirements done. I also love the classes that the school offers. I am currently enrolled in 3 Advanced placement classes, and the teacher who teach them are so nice and they help me become a better student and they also helps me understand more things than I thought I was able to understand.
- 3 months ago
I liked there FFA program. We were all very involved and everything was always a good time. The teachers were great with all of us and always kept us engaged. Also the AG classes were great I learned how to weld, tool identification, built a chair and learned all the different names for female and male farm animals
- 2 months ago