Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Sports & FitnessA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Weddington High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- North Carolina State University135Students
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte124Students
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill121Students
- University of South Carolina74Students
- Appalachian State University73Students
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington68Students
- East Carolina University63Students
- Duke University46Students
- Clemson University41Students
- University of Georgia32Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
- Very Good128
Weddington high school is a good school, where I am able to learn and expand my knowledge. Out of my 4 years of being at Wedding ton, I think that they have prepared me well for college. I was able to experience a lot of good things, while building good relationships with the students and teachers. I would definitely rate this school very high in terms of academics and availability to resources. The only thing I think this school could improve on, is the diversity in ethnicity. I also think that this school should have more languages as well.
- 1 day ago
I loved the atmosphere at the school especially at the football games. I don't like how the school handled the drug problem. A lot of the time they would turn the other cheek to any drug offenses to make their school look better nationally. Also they would fake a lot of grades to get students averages higher to make their school look better academically.
- 20 days ago
Great all around school for any athlete looking to play in college with great coaches and staff, and great teachers that take the time to make sure you understand concepts.
- 23 days ago