Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Sports & FitnessB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
White River High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- Western Washington University68Students
- University of Washington63Students
- Washington State University60Students
- Central Washington University59Students
- Eastern Washington University52Students
- Pierce College at Puyallup32Students
- Pacific Lutheran University30Students
- Green River Community College27Students
- Seattle University22Students
- Gonzaga University19Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
- Very Good51
One great thing about this school is the acceptance. This school is filled with such a wide variety of people; people of all different genders, races, abilities, interests, talents, etc.. So many different kinds of people wander through the halls of this school. The wonderful thing though is that all of these assorted people help out one another and are there for one another and friends with one another despite their differences. The supportive, accepting, compassionate environment at this school is something that makes it very unique. We've had multiple students with learning disabilities be dance royalty and everyone in this school celebrates and learns with those who are struggling or outsiders or different as if they didn't even know they were different. In a nutshell, love is something that makes this school great.
- High School Senior
- 2 months ago
there are many opportunities to make a difference here. we have different organizations that we can become apart of, and we are very focused on our encouraging our special needs students to join many activities at school. i had a good experience there with the staff and the way the school was ran. i would still choose this school because i feel it offered me everything i needed to succeed.
- Niche User
- 7 months ago
The school allowed for an open environment in which the student could pressure the things they wanted without putting pressure on them.
- Niche User
- 8 months ago