Overall Niche Grade
- College ReadinessC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyD-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-145 Students
- A-127 Students
- A+104 Students
- B+75 Students
- C54 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-37 Students
- B-37 Students
- C+32 Students
- B-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
- Very Good46
The clubs and organizations are very linked in with each other & friendly. Certain different clubs join together and work together with certain situations. Most popular sports are basketball, baseball, soccer and track. A very well known cluster is Spanish honor society and national honors society. Administration is very supportive of the clubs and sports they really like and want to keep.
- Niche User
- 5 months ago
My experience at Windsor Forest high school is a good one. I have learned that you must take school seriously in order to succeed. Also that its not where you start, its where you finish. High school is where you start to find your purpose and how you handle all your ups and downs. Windsor is a good school but the thing i would like to see change is the help of our school counselors. they are not as resourceful as they should be. i would be grateful if they would help more on preparing for college and our future.
- 3 months ago
There are several clubs and organizations that are present and many people are a part of them. There are volunteering clubs, language clubs, specified clubs like business, and much more. There could be room for more but many students do not seem interested in joining them or the school simply does not have money to fund them. Sports is one of the top funded organizations at the school and many students are interested in those.
- Niche User
- Dec 22 2015