Overall Niche Grade
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Sports & FitnessA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Young Magnet High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign479Students
- University of Chicago256Students
- DePaul University248Students
- University of Illinois at Chicago242Students
- Northwestern University222Students
- University of Wisconsin203Students
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor178Students
- Loyola University Chicago141Students
- Stanford University135Students
- New York University118Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on the rate of disciplinary actions and student and parent reviews.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.83 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.142 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.142 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.142 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.141 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.141 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.141 responses
- Very Good337
Overall, it's a pretty amazing school. Everyone knows the administration is kind of rude for no reason
- 3 days ago
I loved the diversity at my school, it brought me closer to many different people with all sorts of different heritages and backgrounds. I also loved the teachers there, they really cared for us.
- 6 days ago
I would say that the learning experience overall is wonderful. The teachers are awesome, we have great coaches for sports teams, and you can find a club for almost anything. The counseling department is great (especially the department chair). If there were anything I would like to see change, I would say that there are often times where the amount of homework and tests/quizzes gets overwhelming. We've been in school for about six weeks, and there have only been about five days where I haven't had any quizzes or tests.
- 7 days ago